Commenting in blogs is about reading, thinking and responding. That’s the best way to keep interaction going and to create a positive working atmosphere.
When you make comments on blog posts, it is very important to follow the following guidelines:
- First and foremost, check your profile! Create an avatar and only reveal your first name. They will always be revealed whenever you write a comment.
- Beware of privacy! Do not share any personal information.
- Make sure you respond to the post by writing a meaningful and relevant comment.
- Use polite words and appropriate language.
- Leave a question so that you encourage on-going conversation.
- Proofread your comment. Read what you’ve written before you send your comment: Is it clear? Are ideas well organised? Did I stick to the topic? Can I correct any typo/ spelling mistake? Have I used punctuation marks where necessary?
- Have a look at other comments and respond to them as well as to the post: Do you agree or disagree with others? Why?
Happy blog commenting!
I think this year will be great. I will like to improve my english and my writing. I feel this year my orals will be great in organizing my ideas, etc. But I have to work on not stuttering so much when I speak.
Thanks for thee comment , Gon! But you must post it in another entry, the one with the presentation of the subject…
I’m Guillermina and i find this post very useful. This year will be a chalenge for me because in my previous school the preparation for igcse was very week anyways i will do my vest this year.
You’ll quickly catch up. No worries!
Thanks for your comment!
I am convinced that these items will help me to organise my ideas in a clear way,This post was important for me to know how to comment.
Great post, I will borrow it for my blog.
Nice comment, Santi!! 😉
All the best,
Hope it proves useful!!!!
This post was very useful for me. It help me to write clear and to concentrate in the important things. I don´t know if I am going to coment in a on-going conversation way always but I will try to do my best in that point.
I’m truly glad this post was useful!
Do try and comment in an on-going manner! You’ll see how enriching it is.